Smart Machinery Integration & Service
For decades, TIRI has been devoted to instrumentation engineering, and accumulated core technologies of precision optics and machining. With the development trend, TIRI now provides machining facilities for sensing network testing and collecting the machining data to validate the function of sensors. TIRI also utilizes the manufacturing execution system for smart manufacturing.
- Internet of Things Sensors Service Platform
- Smart Machinery Service Platform
- Smart Machinery and Sensing Network
Additive Manufacturing Service Platform
The Additive Manufacturing Service Platform established by TIRI assists R&D teams in rapidly translating initial product concepts into product prototypes. It is expected to expand its cooperation model linking industry, academia, research institutes, and medical organizations, to accelerate the development of medical devices in Taiwan. Hence, TIRI has become the first 3D-printed medical device certification body to be accredited by UL Company.
- 3D Reverse Engineering and Scanning Measurement System
- Metallic Material 3D Printing System
- Composite Material 3D Jet Printing System
Medical devices test and verification services
TIRI in Hsinchu Biomedical Science Park has successively met conformity assessment for international medical device requirements such as ISO13485, ISO10993, electrical safety verification laboratory, and ISO17025.TIRI is also the first domestic regulatory environment for surgical guidance usability.
- Dynamic and Fatigue Testing Systems
- Service Platform for Biomedical Imaging and Software/Medical Device Usability
As one of the pioneer research centers of micro/nano technology in Taiwan, TIRI provides thin film and micro/nano structure fabrication and measurement services.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Reactive Ion Etch
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy